Writer, critic, a purposeful pain in your ass about antiblackness, Stitch is here to write what needs writing. Slowly.
Find me elsewhere, here: https://linktr.ee/StitchMM
Now, by popular demand and purposeful refusal to Be Better: Comment Moderation Policies
Struggling with selective reading comprehension issues and think I’ve said something I clearly haven’t? Use this resource to brush up on your lackluster reading comprehension skills and consider leaving me out of your journey!
(And if you think me linking to a resource for something folks CLEARLY struggle with when they come to my site is “abusive“, you need to speak to someone else about that.)
- Follow Stitch's Media Mix on WordPress.com
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Revisiting “POC Coded” White Villains/Anti-Heroes
- Antiblackness in (Service of) the Archive: A Statement
- Stitch @ The Verge: K-POP’S FANDOM PLATFORMS ARE CHANGING WHAT IT MEANS TO BE AN IDOL
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Weaponized White Womanhood
- Here We Are In August
- Let’s Talk About Tone Policing and (A Lack of) Reading Comprehension In Conversations About Racism In Fandom
- Fandom Forward GLA Panel: "Stopping Fandom Racism"
- Meme-Ing for a Reason #10: Blocked For Not Being Nice To Racists
- When Does Online Harassment From Fandom Stop?
- Urban Fantasy 101: A Fast Guide to the Freaking Fae Folk