Writer, critic, a purposeful pain in your ass about antiblackness, Stitch is here to write what needs writing. Slowly.
Find me elsewhere, here: https://linktr.ee/StitchMM
Now, by popular demand and purposeful refusal to Be Better: Comment Moderation Policies
Struggling with selective reading comprehension issues and think I’ve said something I clearly haven’t? Use this resource to brush up on your lackluster reading comprehension skills and consider leaving me out of your journey!
(And if you think me linking to a resource for something folks CLEARLY struggle with when they come to my site is “abusive“, you need to speak to someone else about that.)
- Follow Stitch's Media Mix on WordPress.com
- Meme Anthropologist: The Origins of Lil Meow Meow
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: The Star Wars Fandom (Part One, Probably)
- The Evolution of Anti-Critical Consumption/Thinking "Anti-Anti" Fandom
- Let's talk about racism in The Archive - again.
- Fleeting Frustrations 6.5: “We Can’t Have Anything, Can We?”
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Weaponized White Womanhood
- Meme-Ing For A Reason #14 - Racist Clown Shit
- Rey/Kylo Shippers: A New Look At An Old Face of Fannish Entitlement
- Fleeting Frustrations #6: "At Least Kylo Never Lied To Rey"
- (I Wish It Wasn’t) Applied To Fandom: Anti Racist Moderation as Trauma Work