Writer, critic, a purposeful pain in your ass about antiblackness, Stitch is here to write what needs writing. Slowly.
Find me elsewhere, here: https://linktr.ee/StitchMM
Now, by popular demand and purposeful refusal to Be Better: Comment Moderation Policies
Struggling with selective reading comprehension issues and think I’ve said something I clearly haven’t? Use this resource to brush up on your lackluster reading comprehension skills and consider leaving me out of your journey!
(And if you think me linking to a resource for something folks CLEARLY struggle with when they come to my site is “abusive“, you need to speak to someone else about that.)
- Follow Stitch's Media Mix on WordPress.com
- I'm Done Being Patient: Agent Carter and the Bare, White Minimum
- Meme-Ing For A Reason #11 - Yeah, I'm Not Playing Ball
- Cultural Appropriation in the Age of K-Pop Part One
- Let’s Talk About Tone Policing and (A Lack of) Reading Comprehension In Conversations About Racism In Fandom
- On Grayson, fandom, problematic media, and the drive to "defend" popular male characters
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: White Silence/Violence
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: PickMe POC
- Meme-Ing for a Reason #10: Blocked For Not Being Nice To Racists
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Weaponized White Womanhood
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Migratory Slash Fandom’s Focus