Writer, critic, a purposeful pain in your ass about antiblackness, Stitch is here to write what needs writing. Slowly.
Find me elsewhere, here: https://linktr.ee/StitchMM
Now, by popular demand and purposeful refusal to Be Better: Comment Moderation Policies
Struggling with selective reading comprehension issues and think I’ve said something I clearly haven’t? Use this resource to brush up on your lackluster reading comprehension skills and consider leaving me out of your journey!
(And if you think me linking to a resource for something folks CLEARLY struggle with when they come to my site is “abusive“, you need to speak to someone else about that.)
- Follow Stitch's Media Mix on WordPress.com
- Meme Anthropologist: The Origins of Lil Meow Meow
- (I Wish It Wasn’t) Applied To Fandom: Anti Racist Moderation as Trauma Work
- [PRE-ORDER] (IN)FAMOUS
- Over A Year After the OTW/AO3's Statement of Solidarity: Where Are We With That Anti Racism?
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Racial Gaslighting
- Stitch Reads Rafael (Anita Blake #28)- Chapter 2
- A Quick Quibble: Supposedly “Straightwashing” Okoye in Black Panther
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Weaponized White Womanhood
- Urban Fantasy 101: Sexual Assault in the Genre - Part One
- Fandom Misogynoir Bingo Card