Writer, critic, a purposeful pain in your ass about antiblackness, Stitch is here to write what needs writing. Slowly.
Find me elsewhere, here: https://linktr.ee/StitchMM
Now, by popular demand and purposeful refusal to Be Better: Comment Moderation Policies
Struggling with selective reading comprehension issues and think I’ve said something I clearly haven’t? Use this resource to brush up on your lackluster reading comprehension skills and consider leaving me out of your journey!
(And if you think me linking to a resource for something folks CLEARLY struggle with when they come to my site is “abusive“, you need to speak to someone else about that.)
- Follow Stitch's Media Mix on WordPress.com
- The Evolution of Anti-Critical Consumption/Thinking "Anti-Anti" Fandom
- Meme Anthropologist: The Origins of Lil Meow Meow
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: The Star Wars Fandom (Part One, Probably)
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Racial Gaslighting
- Fandom Misogynoir Bingo Card
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Migratory Slash Fandom’s Focus
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: The Problem With Preferences
- Slash Shipping, Pseudo-Progressivism, and Reinforcing Patriarchal Standards in Fandom
- Stitch Reads Rafael (Anita Blake #28)- Chapter 2
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Weaponized White Womanhood