Writer, critic, a purposeful pain in your ass about antiblackness, Stitch is here to write what needs writing. Slowly.
- Follow Stitch's Media Mix on WordPress.com
Ways to Support Me/My Writing
- Lucifer – Pilot: The Good, The Bad, and the Oh-So Ugly
- The Great Big Anita Blake Reread: Sorting Out Shifters
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Weaponized White Womanhood
- Dear Comic Fans: We Get it. You're racist and racebending scares you.
- Quit Trying To Make"Forced Diversity" Happen (It's Not A Thing)
- Black American Privilege: A Poem
- Urban Fantasy 101 - It's A Heteronormative World Out There
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: The Problem With Preferences
- Fandom's Huge Race Problem Essay #2: Co-Opted Experiences and Identities in Fandom
- Urban Fantasy 101: A Quick Guide to Dastardly Demons