Writer, critic, a purposeful pain in your ass about antiblackness, Stitch is here to write what needs writing. Slowly.
Find me elsewhere, here: https://linktr.ee/StitchMM
Struggling with selective reading comprehension issues and think I’ve said something I clearly haven’t? Use this resource to brush up on your lackluster reading comprehension skills and consider leaving me out of your journey!
- Follow Stitch's Media Mix on WordPress.com
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Weaponized White Womanhood
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: James Olsen is Pete Ross 2.0
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Migratory Slash Fandom’s Focus
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: No Safe Space/"Curate Your Space"
- Facing Backlash For Anti-Racism... It's More Common Than You'd Think
- Stitch @ Teen Vogue: On Loki, Anti-Heroes, and Who Gets to Be a Lovable Villain
- Antiblackness in (Service of) the Archive: A Statement
- Let’s Talk About Tone Policing and (A Lack of) Reading Comprehension In Conversations About Racism In Fandom
- Urban Fantasy 101 – Weird Ass Werewolf Tropes
- Slash Shipping, Pseudo-Progressivism, and Reinforcing Patriarchal Standards in Fandom