I’m a writer in my late 20s, trying to figure out love, life, and how to get the most out of my MA in Literature. I love research and, no joke, analyzing the heck out of every single piece of media I consume – so expect a lot of that here.
I’ve got an an opinion on basically everything. If you like strong opinions, candid talk about mental/physical health and trauma, and the occasional ode to fictional characters, then you’ll probably love me.
And if you don’t… oh well!
This blog focuses on analysis of nerdy media, book reviews, and lots of commentary about race in fandom and the source media that spawns our favorite fandoms.
- Follow Stitch's Media Mix on WordPress.com
Ways to Support Me/My Writing
Tag Archives: Sarah Pinsker
- Short, Sharp, and Simple: I’m Tired of White Fragility in Fandom
- Lucifer – Pilot: The Good, The Bad, and the Oh-So Ugly
- Where Are Y’all Getting Your Characterization From? Finn Isn’t A Coward, Or Selfish, And He Doesn’t Need A Damn Redemption Arc.
- Fandom Racism 101: Clocking and Closing The Empathy Gap
- Apologies, Please
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like – When White Characters (Somehow) Aren’t White
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: PickMe POC
- Cultural Appropriation in the Age of K-Pop Part One
- "Who's Super Selfish Here?": Oliver and Felicity, WestAllen Wedding Crashers
- "But Namjoon," Nothing - Antiblackness in the K-pop Industry and its Fandom Spaces