- [Image + Essay] Dark Fic Dilemma
- [Exclusive Audio] Stitch Reviews Love and Leashes
- [Fiction] Untitled MerMay Project
- [WIP Post] What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Whitewashing
- On Building Boundaries in Fandom
- [Audio Backlog] Who’s Afraid of a Black Blaise Zabini?
- [Finished Draft] (Things I Wish Weren’t) Applied To Fandom: The Three Rules/Laws of Fandom
For my darling Patrons ($5 and up) , this first short story for the month is about a (sort of) reformed supervillain who attends her first Supervillains Anonymous meeting and winds up getting in between a heavy hitter and a newbie who can’t help running off at the mouth.
Contains: mildly violent imagery, a non-binary secondary character
It’s in EPUB, MOBI, and PDF formats!
Hope y’all enjoy reading!
Snippet under the cut:Read More »