Writer, critic, a purposeful pain in your ass about antiblackness, Stitch is here to write what needs writing. Slowly.
Find me elsewhere, here: https://linktr.ee/StitchMM
Now, by popular demand and purposeful refusal to Be Better: Comment Moderation Policies
Struggling with selective reading comprehension issues and think I’ve said something I clearly haven’t? Use this resource to brush up on your lackluster reading comprehension skills and consider leaving me out of your journey!
(And if you think me linking to a resource for something folks CLEARLY struggle with when they come to my site is “abusive“, you need to speak to someone else about that.)
- Follow Stitch's Media Mix on WordPress.com
- Urban Fantasy 101: A Quick Guide to Shifter Romances
- Meme Anthropologist: The Origins of Lil Meow Meow
- [Guest Post] ￼My Gen-Z Journey Through Fandom
- POC TOO: Revisiting PickMe POC in 2021
- Romance Is A Bonus Book: Roughly Retrospective
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Weaponized White Womanhood
- On Grayson, fandom, problematic media, and the drive to "defend" popular male characters
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Beige Blank Slates
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Racial Gaslighting
- Cultural Appropriation in the Age of K-Pop Part One