Writer, critic, a purposeful pain in your ass about antiblackness, Stitch is here to write what needs writing. Slowly.
Find me elsewhere, here: https://linktr.ee/StitchMM
Now, by popular demand and purposeful refusal to Be Better: Comment Moderation Policies
Struggling with selective reading comprehension issues and think I’ve said something I clearly haven’t? Use this resource to brush up on your lackluster reading comprehension skills and consider leaving me out of your journey!
(And if you think me linking to a resource for something folks CLEARLY struggle with when they come to my site is “abusive“, you need to speak to someone else about that.)
- Follow Stitch's Media Mix on WordPress.com
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: No Safe Space/"Curate Your Space"
- White Fannish Entitlement Strikes Again
- Meme Anthropologist: The Origins of Lil Meow Meow
- Fleeting Frustrations #12 – Fandom Coverage Fails
- Looking Back At About Two Years of Cultural and Fandom Criticism
- Over A Year After the OTW/AO3's Statement of Solidarity: Where Are We With That Anti Racism?
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Migratory Slash Fandom’s Focus
- Stitch @ Teen Vogue: What Do You Do When Your Fave Screws Up?
- Quit Trying to Make Progressive Mark Millar Happen!
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: “ACAB includes Fandom Police and Antis”