Writer, critic, a purposeful pain in your ass about antiblackness, Stitch is here to write what needs writing. Slowly.
- Follow Stitch's Media Mix on WordPress.com
Ways to Support Me/My Writing
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Beige Blank Slates
- Short, Sharp, and Simple: I’m Tired of White Fragility in Fandom
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: The Problem With Preferences
- [Guest Post] Co-watching Academia, Locating Happiness
- Lucifer – Pilot: The Good, The Bad, and the Oh-So Ugly
- Dear Comic Fans: We Get it. You're racist and racebending scares you.
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Phone A Friend of Color
- “You Can’t Ship a Protagonist and an Antagonist”
- Thread Collection: FFA Racism Instance (7/22/20)