Writer, critic, a purposeful pain in your ass about antiblackness, Stitch is here to write what needs writing. Slowly.
Find me elsewhere, here: https://linktr.ee/StitchMM
Struggling with selective reading comprehension issues and think I’ve said something I clearly haven’t? Use this resource to brush up on your lackluster reading comprehension skills and consider leaving me out of your journey!
- Follow Stitch's Media Mix on WordPress.com
- Meme-Ing For A Reason #9 - Spare Some Oppression, Please?
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: “You’re Silencing Meeeee (Feat. Determined Derailers)”
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: No Safe Space/"Curate Your Space"
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: PickMe POC
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Weaponized White Womanhood
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Migratory Slash Fandom’s Focus
- Cultural Appropriation in the Age of K-Pop Part One
- Too White Bread for This Shit: Race and Racism in Laurell K Hamilton’s Urban Fantasy Series
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: White Silence/Violence
- [Image + Essay] Look At Those Launderers