Writer, critic, a purposeful pain in your ass about antiblackness, Stitch is here to write what needs writing. Slowly.
Find me elsewhere, here: https://linktr.ee/StitchMM
Now, by popular demand and purposeful refusal to Be Better: Comment Moderation Policies
Struggling with selective reading comprehension issues and think I’ve said something I clearly haven’t? Use this resource to brush up on your lackluster reading comprehension skills and consider leaving me out of your journey!
(And if you think me linking to a resource for something folks CLEARLY struggle with when they come to my site is “abusive“, you need to speak to someone else about that.)
- Follow Stitch's Media Mix on WordPress.com
- To The Scott McCall/Tyler Posey Anti-Fans Who Think My Comment Section Is Free Real Estate
- Fandom Forward GLA Panel: "Stopping Fandom Racism"
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: The Smartest Girl in the World Has To Be A Mary Sue
- When Does Online Harassment From Fandom Stop?
- Urban Fantasy 101: A Few of My Favorite Fang-Havers
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Weaponized White Womanhood
- Stitch @ Teen Vogue: Twilight’s Jasper Cullen Is Part of Confederate Vampire History
- Cultural Appropriation in the Age of K-Pop Part Two
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Revisiting “POC Coded” White Villains/Anti-Heroes
- Facing Backlash For Anti-Racism... It's More Common Than You'd Think