I’m a writer in my late 20s, trying to figure out love, life, and how to get the most out of my MA in Literature. I love research and, no joke, analyzing the heck out of every single piece of media I consume – so expect a lot of that here.
I’ve got an an opinion on basically everything. If you like strong opinions, candid talk about mental/physical health and trauma, and the occasional ode to fictional characters, then you’ll probably love me.
And if you don’t… oh well!
This blog focuses on analysis of nerdy media, book reviews, and lots of commentary about race in fandom and the source media that spawns our favorite fandoms.
- Follow Stitch's Media Mix on WordPress.com
Ways to Support Me/My Writing
- Apologies, Please
- Short, Sharp, and Simple: I’m Tired of White Fragility in Fandom
- Rey/Kylo Shippers: A New Look At An Old Face of Fannish Entitlement
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: PickMe POC
- Lucifer – Pilot: The Good, The Bad, and the Oh-So Ugly
- Stitch Has THOUGHTS on that DKDK TV Video on BLM, Cultural Appropriation, and... Racial Slurs
- "Who's Super Selfish Here?": Oliver and Felicity, WestAllen Wedding Crashers
- Antiblackness in the K-pop Industry and its Fandom Spaces: Introduction
- A Quick Quibble: Supposedly “Straightwashing” Okoye in Black Panther
- Two Sides of Being A Black K-Pop Fan: Incredible Rage