Writer, critic, a purposeful pain in your ass about antiblackness, Stitch is here to write what needs writing. Slowly.
Find me elsewhere, here: https://linktr.ee/StitchMM
Struggling with selective reading comprehension issues and think I’ve said something I clearly haven’t? Use this resource to brush up on your lackluster reading comprehension skills and consider leaving me out of your journey!
- Follow Stitch's Media Mix on WordPress.com
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Migratory Slash Fandom’s Focus
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Weaponized White Womanhood
- Sporking For A Good Cause: Laurell K. Hamilton’s Shutdown (Anita Blake 22.5)
- I Need Your Help... PCA 2021 Edition
- Stitch Reads Rafael (Anita Blake #28): Chapter 1
- Facing Backlash For Anti-Racism... It's More Common Than You'd Think
- Cultural Appropriation in the Age of K-Pop Part One
- Too White Bread for This Shit: Race and Racism in Laurell K Hamilton’s Urban Fantasy Series
- Ships 'n Shit: Lotor/Allura
- Authenticity Essay #4: Gatekeepers and Idol Rappers