Writer, critic, a purposeful pain in your ass about antiblackness, Stitch is here to write what needs writing. Slowly.
Find me elsewhere, here: https://linktr.ee/StitchMM
Now, by popular demand and purposeful refusal to Be Better: Comment Moderation Policies
Struggling with selective reading comprehension issues and think I’ve said something I clearly haven’t? Use this resource to brush up on your lackluster reading comprehension skills and consider leaving me out of your journey!
(And if you think me linking to a resource for something folks CLEARLY struggle with when they come to my site is “abusive“, you need to speak to someone else about that.)
- Follow Stitch's Media Mix on WordPress.com
- Quick Coverage: Romancelandia Takes the ‘Girlboss, Gaslight, Gatekeep’ Meme A Little Too Literally on Twitter￼￼
- Meme Anthropologist: The Origins of Lil Meow Meow
- Three Things About The Negative Backlash to Fan Service #2
- Stitch @ Teen Vogue: On the Lie of “Let People Like Things”
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Revisiting “POC Coded” White Villains/Anti-Heroes
- My Big Ben Solo Problem
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Phone A Friend of Color
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Weaponized White Womanhood
- Cultural Appropriation in the Age of K-Pop Part One
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: “You’re Silencing Meeeee (Feat. Determined Derailers)”