Writer, critic, a purposeful pain in your ass about antiblackness, Stitch is here to write what needs writing. Slowly.
Find me elsewhere, here: https://linktr.ee/StitchMM
Now, by popular demand and purposeful refusal to Be Better: Comment Moderation Policies
Struggling with selective reading comprehension issues and think I’ve said something I clearly haven’t? Use this resource to brush up on your lackluster reading comprehension skills and consider leaving me out of your journey!
(And if you think me linking to a resource for something folks CLEARLY struggle with when they come to my site is “abusive“, you need to speak to someone else about that.)
- Follow Stitch's Media Mix on WordPress.com
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Beige Blank Slates
- Over A Year After the OTW/AO3's Statement of Solidarity: Where Are We With That Anti Racism?
- Quick Coverage: All Eyez On YunB Proving Why East Asian Appreciation and Appropriation of Blackness Are Two Sides of the Same Antiblack Coin
- Urban Fantasy 101: A Quick Guide to Shifter Romances
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: PickMe POC
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Weaponized White Womanhood
- Meme Anthropologist: The Origins of Lil Meow Meow
- Cultural Appropriation in the Age of K-Pop Part One
- Applied to Fandom: Critical Consumption/Analysis
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: All The Pieces of Heroes of Color