Writer, critic, a purposeful pain in your ass about antiblackness, Stitch is here to write what needs writing. Slowly.
Find me elsewhere, here: https://linktr.ee/StitchMM
Now, by popular demand and purposeful refusal to Be Better: Comment Moderation Policies
Struggling with selective reading comprehension issues and think I’ve said something I clearly haven’t? Use this resource to brush up on your lackluster reading comprehension skills and consider leaving me out of your journey!
(And if you think me linking to a resource for something folks CLEARLY struggle with when they come to my site is “abusive“, you need to speak to someone else about that.)
- Follow Stitch's Media Mix on WordPress.com
- Meme Anthropologist: The Origins of Lil Meow Meow
- Fleeting Frustrations #12 – Fandom Coverage Fails
- Stitch Reads Rafael (Anita Blake #28)- Chapters 15, 16, 17, & 18
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Weaponized White Womanhood
- Some tough truths for you...
- Romance Is A Bonus Book: Roughly Retrospective
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: PickMe POC
- Stitch Reads Rafael (Anita Blake #28)- Chapters 8 & 9
- Finn, Reskinned
- Urban Fantasy 101 – Weird Ass Werewolf Tropes