Writer, critic, a purposeful pain in your ass about antiblackness, Stitch is here to write what needs writing. Slowly.
Find me elsewhere, here: https://linktr.ee/StitchMM
Struggling with selective reading comprehension issues and think I’ve said something I clearly haven’t? Use this resource to brush up on your lackluster reading comprehension skills and consider leaving me out of your journey!
- Follow Stitch's Media Mix on WordPress.com
- Fandom Forward GLA Panel: "Stopping Fandom Racism"
- When Does Online Harassment From Fandom Stop?
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: The Smartest Girl in the World Has To Be A Mary Sue
- To The Scott McCall/Tyler Posey Anti-Fans Who Think My Comment Section Is Free Real Estate
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Revisiting “POC Coded” White Villains/Anti-Heroes
- Meme-Ing for a Reason #10: Blocked For Not Being Nice To Racists
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: Weaponized White Womanhood
- Cultural Appropriation in the Age of K-Pop Part Two
- What Fandom Racism Looks Like: No Safe Space/"Curate Your Space"
- Stitch Reads Rafael (Anita Blake #28)- Chapter 2