Some things you probably should know about me:
- Call me Stitch.
- My pronouns are she/hers and they/theirs.
- If you want to support me:
- I’m most active on Twitter and if you can’t reach me here (which is you know… super likely), you should try me there. (Note that if you don’t like my tone here, you’re really not going to like my tone there.)
- I got an MA in Literature back in 2018. My academic focus falls on representation in media, gender politics, and super close readings of all the things you love. I call it a stealth fan studies degree when I’m feeling saucy.
- My take on “Death of the Author” as it relates to canon is… flexible and frustrating.
- My memory is awful. If you need me to do something we’ve already discussed, remind me. Repeatedly if you must. I will look at asks and tell myself I’ll respond only to forget about them for months.
- I reserve the right to refrain from interactions with under-eighteens over specific topics. If I wouldn’t discuss something with my niblets who aren’t eighteen, I’m not going to discuss it with you.
Some things you’ll be able to see on this blog are: original fiction, reviews (books + comics + film/tv), commentary on fandom, lots of Kpop at this point, and essays and/or posts about little things that catch my eye in of nerd culture.
Check out my Fiction and Non-Fiction pages in order to keep up with what I’m writing!